Grundfos UP 15-14BX PM GB Brass Comfort Hot Water Circulating Pump
Please fill and submit this form to get the best prices
Grundfos COMFORT pumps, are specifically designed for recirculating domestic hot water in pressurised systems
The pump is equipped with a spherical motor. Unlike the conventional canned-rotor motors, the spherical motor does not have a rotating bearing shaft. The stator transfers the magnetic field to the rotor in the water-conducting part of the pump. The pump is only suitable for pressurised hot water systems.
The water-conducting part of the pump is hermetically separated from the stator with a stainless steel spherical separator.
Features and Benefits
The pump is characterised by:
- Lowest energy consumption and highest comfort due to the unique AUTOADAPT (only AUTO version)
- High-quality bearing material
- The motor can be separated from the pump housing, enabling easy maintenance and cleaning
- Corrosion-resistant impeller
- Drinking water approved materials, i.e. Brass pump housing
|Manufacturer :||Grundfos Pumps Ltd|
|Warranty :||5 Years (Subject to Manufacturers T&C's)|
|Pump Head :||1.4 Metre|
|Manufacturers brochure PDF File :||Download manufacturers brochure|