Grundfos UPA 15-90N 160 Domestic Home Booster Pump
Please fill and submit this form to get the best prices
The Grundfos UPA 15-90 N is a small stainless steel circulator pump designed for water pressure boosting in domestic properties to provide additional pressure to hot and cold water taps and similar outlet points.
The UPA 15-90 N is mainly for use in open vented systems, but may also be installed directly on the incoming water mains supply to feed a combination boiler, provided approval has been obtained from the local water company.
- Automatic or manual operation
- Typically adds between 0.5 bar and 0.75 bar of pressure to the inlet pressure at the pump
- Suitable for water temperatures up to 70 °C
- Low noise level
- The pump incorporates a flow switch which starts and stops the pump according to flow when a tap is opened or closed
- Pump can be set to ‘Manual’, ‘Automatic’ or ‘Off’
- The pump is supplied with a 1.5 metre flying lead for connection to a 3A fused switched spur.
|Manufacturer :||Grundfos Pumps Ltd|
|Warranty :||5 Years (Subject to Manufacturers T&C's)|
|Pump Head :||9 Metre|