Availability: In stock
Please fill and submit this form to get the best prices
The Nest Thermostat E turns itself down when you’re away. You can control it from anywhere. And its frosted display is beautifully designed to blend right in.
The Nest Thermostat E is all set with a simple schedule to help you save from day one. It knows when everyone has left the house, then turns itself down so that you're not heating an empty home. And when you change to an energy-saving temperature, you'll see the Nest Leaf.
The Heat Link E connects to your heating system and works with the Nest Thermostat E to turn on and off or modulate the heat. It can also sense the temperature in the room.
- Easy to control. Customers can change the temperature with the Nest app.1
- Easy to save. Proven energy-saving features from Nest.2
- Place it anywhere. Comes with a built-in stand and plug, so you can put it on a shelf or desk.
- Voice control. Just ask a Google Assistant device to turn the heating up or down, or what the temperature is inside the home.
- Simple design. The frosted display blends into any home.
- Compatibility. The Nest Thermostat E is a single channel thermostst compatible with most central heating systems.
1 Remote control requires working internet and Wi-Fi.
2 Energy savings are not guaranteed and depend on energy usage, weather and other factors.