everflo Stainless 210 L System Fit Unvented Hot Water Storage Cylinder
Please fill and submit this form to get the best prices
The Everflo System Fit cylinders are Factory assembled and both pre-plumbed and pre-wired for ease of installation.
Everflo Indirect cylinders are designed to heat up quickly and to retain their heat for long periods. From single shower water heating to meeting hot water demands for sports pavilions – we have the hot water solution for your needs.
Indirect cylinders are designed for use with traditional boiler (gas, oil or electric). They have also immersion heater fitted for a back-up heating.
Features and benefits
- Significantly reduced installation time (up to 70%)
- Increased quality and integrity of the installation, which results in elimination of costly call-backs
- Plug in electrical connection for all controls - simply plug and go!
- Full technical and back up service
- Range of sizes from 180L to 300L
- 25-year guarantee on stainless steel vessel
Components and Connections.
- 22mm hot water draw-off
- Inlet control set
- Temperature Relief Valve
- Cold feed drain elbow
- Immersion heater 3kw
- Dual thermostat
- 22mm auto bypass valve
- Central heating flow 1x two port zone valve
- Filling loop flexible hose
- Manual bottle air eliminator
- 22mm DHW two port zone valve
- 28mm return from the radiator circuit
- 28mm return to the boiler
- Wiring Centre
- Secondry return (210L, 250L & 300L only)
- DHW drain
- 18L expansion vessel
|Warranty :||25 Year (Subject to Manufacturers T&C's)|
|Cylinder Type :||Unvented|
|Cylinder Material :||Stainless steel Cylinder|
|Water capacity (Litres) :||210 Litres|
|Height (Metric) :||1469mm|
|Width (Metric) :||550mm|
|Radiator BTU Output :||0.000000|
|Manufacturers brochure PDF File :||Download manufacturers brochure|
|User Guide File :||Unvented-Technical-Data_12.pdf|