everflo Stainless 300 L Pre-Plumbed Unvented Hot Water Storage Cylinder
Please fill and submit this form to get the best prices
The Everflo Pre-Plumbed cylinders are Factory assembled and both pre-plumbed and pre-wired for ease of installation and also includes a pump making it the perfect cylinder for use with a conventional / heat only boiler.
Everflo Indirect cylinders are designed to heat up quickly and to retain their heat for long periods. From single shower water heating to meeting hot water demands for sports pavilions – we have the hot water solution for your needs.
Indirect cylinders are designed for use with traditional boiler (gas, oil or electric). They have also immersion heater fitted for a back-up heating.
Features and benefits
- Significantly reduced installation time (up to 70%)
- Increased quality and integrity of the installation, which results in elimination of costly call-backs
- Plug in electrical connection for all controls - simply plug and go!
- Full technical and back up service
- Range of sizes from 180L to 300L
- Includes a pump
- 25-year guarantee on stainless steel vessel
Components and Connections.
- 22mm hot water draw-off
- Inlet control set
- Temperature Relief Valve
- Cold feed drain elbow
- Immersion heater 3kw
- Secondry immersion heater 3kw (250L & 300L only)
- Dual thermostat
- 22mm auto bypass valve
- Circulating pump
- Central heating flow 1x two port zone valve
- Filling loop flexible hose
- Manual bottle air eliminator
- 22mm DHW two port zone valve
- 28mm return from the radiator circuit
- 28mm return to the boiler
- Wiring Centre
- Secondry return (210L, 250L & 300L only)
- DHW drain
- 1x 25L grey expansion vessel for heating
- 1x 25L white expansion vessel for potable
|Warranty :||25 Year (Subject to Manufacturers T&C's)|
|Cylinder Type :||Unvented|
|Cylinder Material :||Stainless steel Cylinder|
|Water capacity (Litres) :||300 Litres|
|Height (Metric) :||2032mm|
|Width (Metric) :||550mm|
|Radiator BTU Output :||0.000000|